Employment with HMS
“Small town feel, big time adventure! Discover the Gila National Forest’s 3.3 million acres of adventure”
How about southwest New Mexico?
- HMS offers a positive team environment
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Experience work in high-tech office
- Emphasis on providing an unparalleled level of service to our patients
A completed HMS employment application is required to be considered for any of the currently advertised General Employment Opportunities (as listed below). An employment application may be picked up / dropped off at the HMS Business Office. All applicants must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen prior to hire. Offers of employment will not be made to applicants who do not pass the background check to the satisfaction of HMS or to applicants who test positive for drugs or alcohol as defined by HMS policies and procedures.
For more information or to submit your completed HMS employment application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
An employment application may be downloaded below, or picked up / dropped off at the HMS Business Office:
- 110 W. 11th, Building C. in Silver City
- 530 DeMoss Street in Lordsburg.
General Employment Opportunites
- IT Project Manager- Silver City or Lordsburg/ Hybrid Remote Option